Walking Ouirgane Day Trip with Mules
The package Walking Ouirgane Day Trip with Mules, that we propose is a very beautiful experience to live when you come to Marrakech. This treks will start and end in the Ouirgane Village, is a small Berber Village at the entry of the Toubkal National Park, offers number of Atlas Mountains Treks, that can be incorporated into your Moroccan Holiday.
We called it an authentic package for the beauty of the Landscapes, the village life that we discover and the authentic atmosphere that results from it. Once arrived in Ouirgane, Mules will be waiting for you for a Climb of about 1:30 through the olive trees, rocks, houses and farms in the area. Arrived at the Lunch at the Village of Tighfist (1200m). We reach the green Valley by the ancient Jewish Village of Anraz following our continuous trek to the village of Torourd and the long path.
Towards your departure point where your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your Accommodation in Marrakech
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 3 persons
4 - 7 persons
8 - 12 persons
- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and Ouirgane Valley.
- Possibility to eat in a berber family in a village at 1200 meters altitude.
- Discovery of the valley and Berber villages.
- To access it, you will have to ride on mules or on foot.
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Lunch in a Berber House village of Tighfist (1200m).
- A local mountain Guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD