Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
The Ourika Valley Day Trip is the Great Valley in the Atlas. It is indeed an ideal place for a day trip to the gates of Marrakech. Next, take the road to the atlas and across the Beautiful Landscape between the green meadows and the original Berber Villages of the 16th and 17th centuries. In the Ourika Valley Day Trip you can discover is relatively untouched valley, both in nature and in traditional Mountain Life.
Discover the charming Valley of Ourika, located in the Atlas Mountains, during this visit departing from Marrakech. This Beautiful Valleys is located about 35 km south of Marrakesh, a beautiful plate of winding rivers, green olive blossoms, citrus orchards and small flowering vines with clay houses. Bread and stone.
Do not miss this opportunity to interact with local Berbers in their charming homes and savor the delicious mint tea during this visit to Morocco. Surrounded by the picturesque Atlas Mountains, this tour of the Ourika Valley in Morocco will give you an idea of the best in nature.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 3 persons
4 - 7 persons
8 - 12 persons
- Discover the way of life of the Berbers.
- To be able to discover a beautiful tajine on the edge of the river.
- Discover a wealth of Berber traditions.
- Visit the village of City – Fatima where you will discover the waterfalls and mountain views.
- Admire the refreshing waterfalls.
- Children under 6 years travells free.
- Children over 6 years but under 12 year half price.
- Children over 12 years full price.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Lunch included
- A local mountain guide
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
that we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD