Merzouga Desert Tours – 4 Days
Take this 4 Days Private Circuit Merzouga Desert Tours and enjoy VIP treatment. Your own driver, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to Discover Merzouga in the best possible way.
The Desert of Merzouga is the most impressive part of the desert in southern Morocco, Once arrived in the Desert, you will certainly go by Camel for a Wonderful Walk and spend the night in a khaima (Berber tent) and participate also to many activities like the Music and the dance during the night in front of the fire and in the middle of the big dunes of Sands of the Merzouga.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 3 persons
4 - 7 persons
8 - 12 persons
- Visit the Great Atlas and explore a scenic route through the Tichka Pass (2260 meters above sea level).
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy the film museum in Ouarzazate.
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset in the magnificent Marzouga dunes.
- Visit the beautiful bays of the great palm grove in Agdz
- Discover the way of life of Sahrawi Bedouins
- Departure time: 08h30 Local time of your hotel
- Pick up and return to your residence in Marrakech.
- Transfer by a modern minibus or 4×4 with a French driver.
- Two nights at the hotel one night at bivouac.
- 2 hours of camel ride.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- The breakfast + Lunch + Drinks.
- Local Guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- The Dinner.
- Entry fees to monuments
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD