Hiking in Amizmiz Valley – 6 Days
Hiking in Amizmiz Valley, not far from Marrakech, the Valley of Amizmiz located on the northern slope of the High Atlas will allow us to Discover the traditional life of the Berbers, their secular customs, their joy of living, their welcome without reservation, the Beautiful forests of walnut trees and woods. olive trees. Quietly, from one Village to another, this Hike will give us the opportunity to immerse ourselves in this rural life, punctuated by the cycle of the seasons.
We will witness the irrigation of terraced crops, sowing and harvesting of wheat, barley and fruit trees. A trip that will make you want to return to Morocco.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 3 persons
4 - 7 persons
8 - 12 persons
- Transfer Marrakech – Atlas Mountains return by private vehicle.
- The villages in red earth and their terraced crops The warm welcome of Berber families.
- The nights at the inhabitant The colors and the perfumes of the valleys.
- Contact directly on the local Guide.
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-offat your accommodation Note in Marrakesh.If you are staying inside the Medina your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Professional local mountain guide.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food.
- Overnight accommodation at the Berber house.
- 6 lunchs.
- 5 nights On H.B
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD